Monday, October 7, 2013

Vampire and Zombie Uprising

The shirts are basically the same, so I'm posting them at the same time.

Vampire Uprising

You call it "Overkill" I call it "Preventing a vampire uprising." Available on Cafepress and Zazzle.

Zombie Uprising

You call it "Overkill" I call it "Preventing a zombie uprising." Available on Cafepress and Zazzle.












Doesn't matter which one you're fighting, sometimes you've got to go above and beyond to stop an undead uprising. Whether it's a steak through the heart or a bullet in the brain, you can never be too careful when you need to know that the dead stay dead. I don't care how many times the authorities call me "Over zealous" or "A raving lunatic" or "A danger to society as we know it" you do what you've got to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment