Monday, October 28, 2013

Dino Mask

It's a dinosaur wearing a gas mask and carrying an air tank. What more is there to say? I know it's kind of weird. I was flying home one day and I saw a cloud out the window that looked like . . . well, a dinosaur wearing a gas mask and carrying air tanks on its back. So I sketched it out and started putting it on t-shirts and tote bags and random other stuff on Cafepress, Zazzle, Printfection, and Spreadshirt. I even made different versions, like one drawn with white lines for dark shirts, a vector version, and one that looks like it was printed on really old paper.


More recently I took the Old Paper version and used it to create a fabric design on Spoonflower.

I also modeled a 3D version of it on my computer and put it up for sale on Turbosquid, just because I liked it so much, but I can't really see anyone finding a use for it. I've included a demo spin of it at the bottom.

I've never really figured out what his story was. I mean, a dinosaur wearing a gas mask? Why? What's it all about? If you have an idea, feel free to comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment