Saturday, August 3, 2013

iPatch

Heh, it just came to me out of the blue, you know? Once described as "Perfect for your favorite mp3 pirate," but that din't actually have anything to do with it when I first thought it up. I just thought a dancing pirate would be funny after seeing all those old iPod commercials from years back. Ironically, some jerk stole this design and was selling it on his own shirts. As a result, this was the first design I had copy written rather than just relying on people's good nature and honesty. Available from Cafepress, Zazzle, Spreadshirt (Vector version), Printfection, and MySoti.

This is one of my oldest designs and frankly it's a bit out of date. It got pretty popular in it's prime but that's long past now. I even saw a lot of people using as their avatars on forums (No, I have no problem with that, just don't go selling it, for crying out loud.) If you don't remember what it's making fun of then feel free to look up the old iPod commercials on YouTube. That's where I found this:


No comments:

Post a Comment